Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yumi Kobayashi white dotted


Sayaka Isoyama new cool hair style

I dont see Sayaka Isoyama for a while and I surprise when she come out with her new hair style Look like it's shorter.Really cool! Love it.


Yoko Kawana a girl in purple stocking

Look good and calm.Today I very grad to present Yoko Kawana to everyone to see her elegant face and on her bottom cover with flat purple stocking it's quite weird but look good when she wear.
Her face look very calm and nice.


Mikie Hara first in June

This month is 6th month of 2011 then lets see 6 pictures of stunning model Mikie Hara

Mio Ayame cute in public garden

Mio Ayame in public garden and she made it nicer. :)

Chika Arimura in pretty sleepwear

Yes Chika again I do not known her last name in previous post but she has 90 sexy point from our votes.That is why I try to find her name
BTW this set is so cute she is in loose sleepwear.


Ai Shinozaki cute collection

This is 15 pics of Ai Shinozaki that I made for her fan and I am a big fan of her too :)
Just find ,sort and share.Lets see.

Maimi Yajima white girl in white dress

I think this girl is so cute but only some perspective. Maybe she is look good in the light and this is white emotional that make her white skin look stand out and I feel it's very clean like it's a part of nature. Sorry about my opinion that I really think Maimi Yajima is not cute in all pics but this sets.

Yukiho Murase in cute vest and plaid skirt

Ohayo! Lets see innocent girl in cute vest and plaid skirt.She is Yukiko Murase.

Ai in jean skirt

This is very common girl.But if you like this kind of girl who not has a nice body shape and not angel-like face you should see this girl she is Ai.


Nene Kamiya cute big teeth girl

Little Japanese girl Nene Kamiya she has a luck sign in her mouth the big front teeth is so stand out from her face.
and I got some of her profile here
Birthday: April 25, 1991.
Height: 163 cm.
Measurements: B85・W58・H83


Yu Takahashi funny girl

Every activity look so funny for this girl she eat ,exercise,running ,jumping and reading all thing happen with happy emotion.Her name is Yu Takahashi.

Mizuki Kubo enjoy in the pool

Do you love swimming?If you do you shouldn't miss this set of Mizuuki Kubo she is love to swim too but I ever see she is in the swim ring LOL.But I suggest on her face is very joyful.


Leah Dizon hoodie dress

I can say that Leah Dizon has the great curve in the world!

Ai Takahashi in cute short fur-below skirt

Ai Takahashi will show you the cute in Japanese girl style when wearing short fur-below skirt and lying in that bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...